Nutty Turkey Cutlets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turkey cutlets are a great, healthier alternative to some of your regular ground beef or chicken recipes, and when they have a nutty coating like this recipe has, it makes everything even tastier. Our recipe for Nutty Turkey Cutlets is an easy family dinner recipe that you can make during the week 'cause it cooks up in under 20 minutes.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs (store-bought)
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (1-pound) package boneless turkey cutlets (see note)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
What to Do
- Process breadcrumbs and pecans in a food processor or blender until finely ground.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper over cutlets. Combine flour and remaining salt and pepper in a shallow dish or pie plate. Dredge turkey cutlets in flour mixture; dip in eggs, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add cutlets, and saut 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Remove from skillet, and serve immediately.
Pork or chicken cutlets can easily be substituted for turkey. Let your taste buds decide.