Parmesan Turkey Meat Loaves
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These days our supermarkets are selling all kinds of ground meats. We can buy everything from ground chicken to ground pork, veal, and even venison. How 'bout bringing home some ground turkey breast from your next shopping trip? This is the perfect way to prepare it. (Then maybe next time you'll be brave enough to move on to something more exotic!)
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 425 degree F. Coat a 6-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, onion, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce, the egg, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and Italian seasoning; mix well. Divide the mixture equally among the muffin cups.
- Brush the tops with the remaining 2 tablespoons spaghetti sauce and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains in the meat. Serve immediately.
Cook up some penne pasta and heat additional spaghetti sauce to top it off.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 378
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 22g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 9.6g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 36g 72 %
- Cholesterol 178mg 59 %
- Sodium 586mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.8g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 3.4g 0 %