Saltimbocca Turkey Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve these Italian-inspired Turkey Rollups with pasta to maximize their taste. Mmm mmm!
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless turkey cutlets, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) deli ham, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (26-ounce) jar tomato-and-basil pasta sauce
What to Do
- Sprinkle turkey cutlets evenly with salt and pepper. Top each cutlet with even amounts of ham, provolone, sage, and garlic powder. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Brown roll-ups in butter, stir in pasta sauce, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 12 minutes, or until no pink remains in turkey.
Serve this with cooked pasta so you can enjoy the flavorful sauce.
Cappuccino Twist makes a great Italian-style dessert to finish your Turkey Rollups dinner.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 382
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 8.7g 44 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 43g 86 %
- Cholesterol 118mg 39 %
- Sodium 1,504mg 63 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 8.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.