Turkey Breast Marsala
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Marsala is just what you need to make this Turkey Breast extra delicious and moist! Everyone will enjoy this Italian-style main dish without a doubt.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 8 (1/2-inch-thick) slices cooked turkey breast (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices prosciutto (about 1/4 pound)
- 8 (1-ounce) slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup Marsala (see note)
What to Do
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey, and brown 2 minutes on each side. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Place 1 slice of prosciutto and 1 slice of cheese on top of each slice of turkey. Pour Marsala over cheese.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook until cheese melts.
You can substitute 1/2 cup white grape juice or 1/2 cup dry white wine plus 1 teaspoon brandy for Marsala. Also, have the deli slice your turkey, prosciutto, and cheese for you. It'll save on prep time, and you'll have perfectly even slices.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)