Turkey "Crab" Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For that "Gee, what do I feel like having?" night, try Turkey "Crab" Cakes. Never again will we have to wonder what to do with that little bit of leftover turkey.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups shredded cooked white or dark turkey
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, mix together turkey, bread crumbs, onion, and salt. In another medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except oil.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to turkey mixture; mix well. Form mixture into equal-sized patties.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook about 5 minutes on each side, until brown and done.
There are many brands of precooked turkey available in the market, so you don't even have to start cooking a whole turkey to enjoy these!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 287
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 3.1g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 15g 30 %
- Cholesterol 78mg 26 %
- Sodium 686mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 1.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!