Turkey Cutlets Francaise
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Love is a strong word, but when you bite into these Turkey Cutlets Francaise, you'll see why we think it applies here! Buttery, rich, and delish, this recipe is lovely in every way!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound turkey cutlets
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Pat turkey cutlets dry with paper towels.
- Combine egg and water; beat well. Stir in Parmesan cheese. Combine flour, salt, and pepper. Dip cutlets in egg mixture; dredge in flour mixture.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add half the culets; sauté 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Transfer to a serving platter; keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining butter and cutlets.
- Add lemon juice to skillet; deglaze skillet by scraping particles that cling to bottom. Pour sauce over cutlets. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Proclaim your love for that special someone with a romantic feast. To create ambience, turn the lights down, light some candles, and add soft background music. I suggest pairing Easy Baked Risotto with these succulent turkey cutlets. End the feast with a luscious finale of Chocolate Pots de Crème and a special champagne toast.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!