Turkey Parmesan Mini Meat Loaves
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's time for a twist on traditional meat loaf! Using healthy ground turkey breast for these mini meat loaves makes 'em healthy plus they're easy to portion and they cook faster than a whole loaf. They taste great, too!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
What to Do
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, onion, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce, the egg, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and Italian seasoning; mix well. Divide mixture equally among muffin cups; brush tops with remaining 2 tablespoons spaghetti sauce and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains in meat. Serve immediately.
Make this a complete meal by teaming the mini meat loaves with a tossed salad and some penne pasta topped with spaghetti sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 375
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 22g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 9.6g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 36g 72 %
- Cholesterol 179mg 60 %
- Sodium 499mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.8g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 3.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!