Turkey Wings Buffalo Style
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whats our big twist on traditional Buffalo-style wings? Make em into a main dish by using big turkey wings! Yes, our Turkey Wings Buffalo-Style is sure to please fans of this spicy wing favorite while filling their tummies, too!
What You'll Need
- 2 Cooked turkey wings (see note)
- Flour for coating
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
What to Do
- Split the wings at each joint and discard tips. Place flour in a small bowl and dip wings in flour.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil then fry the wings for 2 minutes, or until browned.
- Meanwhile, in a separate large bowl, combine the butter and hot pepper sauce. Remove the wings from the skillet and toss in the hot sauce mixture.
This is usually used for leftover wings; if you want to serve it to a few more people, just cook up more wings in advance. The true Buffalo-style way to serve wings is with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing for dipping.