Twist Turkey Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Twist Turkey Salad is another way to combine some favorites -- healthy ones, too! And, boy, is this an easy salad.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound twist pasta or any medium pasta shape
- 10 1/2 cups chunked cooked turkey or chicken
- 1/4 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas and carrots combination, thawed
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine turkey and vegetables; add pasta.
- In a small bowl or jar, combine remaining ingredients; mix or shake until well blended then pour over pasta mixture and mix well.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve, mixing occasionally.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.