Granny's Cider Baked Turkey Breast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says turkey is only for the holidays? Sure, Granny's Cider Baked Turkey Breast, made with apple cider and love, does make a great Christmas meal, but she wanted to make sure that you could have the same comforting taste, anytime of the year! Grandma loved watching this meal bring the family together, and now you can too!
What You'll Need
- 1 (5- to 6-pound) turkey breast
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider or apple juice, divided
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Sprinkle turkey breast evenly with salt and pepper and place skin-side up on a rack in a roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes.
- Remove turkey from oven and lower temperature to 325 degrees F. In a bowl, combine 1 cup apple cider, the Worcestershire sauce, and cinnamon; pour mixture over turkey breast.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes or until turkey reaches 165 degrees F, basting occasionally with cider mixture.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk flour and remaining 1/2 cup apple cider. Remove turkey from pan to a cutting board to let rest. Stir flour mixture into pan drippings and cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until gravy is thickened. Slice turkey and serve with gravy.
Test Kitchen Tip
- We know you're going to love Granny's Cider Baked Turkey Breast because it comes straight from her heart. You know what else she made with love? Grandma's Country Mashed Potatoes! It's the perfect addition to this amazing dinner.
- Remember the veggies! Complete this baked turkey breast meal with our Country Style Green Beans! It's a hearty, flavor-filled meal that will make the whole family think it's Thanksgiving on your average weeknight!
- Grandma always made sure there was a yummy dessert waiting. We suggest our Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler to top off the night. It's pumpkin-y and crunchy, and "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"™
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Looking for amazing sides to go with the main course? Download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 461
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5g 4 %
- Saturated Fat 0.8g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 93g 187 %
- Cholesterol 234mg 78 %
- Sodium 210mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 6.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!