We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No fancy preparations needed here! But these veal steaks will tantalize the taste buds with the flavors of garlic, oregano, thyme, and white wine. It's just what I like - easy elegance for everyday eating.
What You'll Need
- 2 veal shoulder steaks (about 2 pounds total)
- 2 small onions, quartered
- 6 small red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
- Place the steaks in a 9" x 13" baking dish, then place the onions around them. Top the onions with the potatoes. Sprinkle with the garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, and black pepper. Pour the wine over the top, cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 45 minutes.
- Carefully remove the foil and add the bell pepper chunks; re-cover and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the veal is fork-tender and cooked to desired doneness.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spookiness to your Halloween party fare with our recipe for Cookie Eyeballs. These cookie balls are so easy and fun to make, you'll want the kids and grand kids to help. Once they're done, everyone will enjoy these ghostly, "eye popping" treats!