Tarragon Veal Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I fell in love with the taste of tarragon the first time I had béarnaise sauce. Now I'm using that same rich taste as the perfect accent for tender veal chops.
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons ground dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 veal rib chops (2 pounds total), 1 inch thick
- 1/2 cup ready-to-use chicken broth
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine the tarragon, salt, and pepper; mix well. Rub evenly over both sides of the veal chops.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Brown the veal chops over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until well-browned.
- Add the chicken broth to the skillet, increase the heat to high, and stir to mix with the pan juices. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the sauce is slightly thickened.
Simple baked white potatoes or yams are the perfect go-along for these.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We combined two of our favorite takeout soups into one you can make right at home. Don't rely on the delivery guy to bring you hot soup. You've got everything you need to do it yourself! If you've been looking for an egg drop soup recipe to make right at home, then you've come to the right place. This egg drop soup recipe is so easy, we know you'll be making it all the time.