Veal Parmesan Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love Veal Parmesan, why not throw some patties on a bun for a delicious Veal Parmesan Burger? Here's a quick and easy recipe that'll guarantee you the most popular summer barbecues on the block!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground veal
- 1/4 cup crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Divide the mixture into 4 equal amounts and form into 4 patties.
- Grill the patties for 4 to 6 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
Serving Suggestions: How about serving these on slices of crusty Italian bread, maybe topped with some warm spaghetti sauce? (Heat a cup of bottled sauce in the microwave just before serving.) Served along with an antipasto salad, you'll have your own mini Italian feast!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this a heavenly treat that no one can resist. Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!