We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you used to stand over the stove and fry sliced eggplant a few pieces at a time? Oh, what a mess it is to clean up! Well, you don't have to do that anymore. Baked is the only way to go!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium-sized eggplant, peeled and cut into ¼-inch slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Spread mayonnaise evenly on both sides of eggplant slices then coat completely with bread crumbs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until eggplant is tender and coating is golden.
If you soak sliced eggplant in cold salt water for about 1/2 hour then pat it dry before breading it, that should take away some of its sharp taste.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 277
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 1.4g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.5g 11 %
- Cholesterol 13mg 4 %
- Sodium 637mg 27 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.2g 25 %
- Sugars 5.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!