Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone in the Test Kitchen is a fan of these Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts. That's 'cause their smoky rich flavor comes out when roasted in the oven. Coat 'em with some balsamic vinegar and you've got the perfect side dish recipe!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add Brussels sprouts and toss until evenly coated. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender and crispy brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet over low heat, melt butter. Stir in vinegar and honey and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until mixture is slightly reduced.
- Place sprouts in a bowl and toss with vinegar mixture. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 175
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 4.0g 8 %
- Cholesterol 7.6mg 3 %
- Sodium 202mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!