Bow Tie Vegetable Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This cool idea for a summery pasta salad chock-full of good-for-you veggies is served warm! We use bow tie pasta, but any pasta can shape this one into a winner!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package bow tie pasta
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
- 1 tomato, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 cup light or other spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain, place in a large bowl, and set aside. Cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add mushrooms, bell pepper, and artichokes and saute over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender and no liquid remains. Stir in fresh tomato, sauce, cumin, salt, and black pepper and continue cooking until thoroughly heated.
- Add vegetable mixture to pasta and toss to mix. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"