Broccoli and Cheese Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With equal parts good taste and no-fuss preparation, quiche is always right. From brunches to lunches and even holiday parties, this light yet flavor-packed dish fits any occasion.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli thawed
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake pie shell, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cheeses and broccoli, mix well and sprinkle into the pie shell.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs, half-and-half, onion powder; and pepper until thoroughly combined. Pour into pie shell; sprinkle with the nutmeg.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until firm and a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes, slice and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon custard pie was one of Honest Abe's favorites. His first taste of it came from Nancy Breedlove, the owner of a hotel he frequently stayed at. He loved her lemon custard pie so much, he asked her to share the recipe. Our version may not be exactly the one that's been used at the White House for years since, but it's still amazing!