We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Served with dinner, at a barbecue or surrounded by your favorite salad - tomatoes go with just about everything! Try this version of Broiled Tomatoes and have a delicious side dish ready in under 10 minutes.
What You'll Need
- 4 firm ripe tomatoes, cored and cut in half horizontally
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Place tomatoes cut up in a deep baking dish and brush lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with garlic powder, basil, salt, pepper and cheese.
- Broil for 5 to 10 minutes or until the tops are golden.