Cheesy Baked Zucchini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Looking for a way to share all of your fresh summer zucchini with friends? Bake up this Cheesy Baked Zucchini. This is the perfect dish to bring along to a summer potluck, 'cause it can be cut into squares and served alongside other summertime favorites!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cut into squares and serve.
If you're a fan of zucchini, then you'll love our collection of Garden-Fresh Zucchini Recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!