Cinnamon Maple Roasted Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love roasted veggies as-is, but we also like to dress 'em up for special dinners and holiday festivities, which is why we came up with this recipe for Cinnamon Maple Roasted Veggies. It features fall-favorite flavors, like butternut squash, Brussels sprouts, dried cranberries, and walnuts. We accent it all with a little cinnamon and maple syrup to really make this a stand-out side dish!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine oil, cinnamon, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Add squash and Brussels sprouts and toss until evenly coated. Place vegetable mixture on baking sheets.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and begin to brown. Place on a large platter, then sprinkle with walnuts and dried cranberries. Drizzle with syrup and toss gently. Serve immediately.
We've got even more roasted vegetables for you to enjoy - click here to view our collection!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!