Creamy Crunchy Onion Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's simple. It's creamy. It's crunchy. It's our Creamy Crunchy Onion Bake, and it's going to impress everyone, including you. Oh yeah, we hope you're ready to get blown away by this deliciously easy onion casserole.
What You'll Need
- 4 large sweet onions, thinly sliced
- 1 stick butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 sleeve (about 30) buttery crackers, crushed
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a skillet, melt butter and saute onions about 10 minutes, or until clear. Add salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together crushed crackers, soy sauce, soup, and milk. Stir in the onions then pour into a 2-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's no shadow of a doubt that this rise 'n' shine recipe for Raspberry Streusel Muffins will be a welcome treat at breakfast. Full of fresh raspberries and topped with an extraordinary streusel topping, these muffins are perfect with your morning coffee, or anytime you get a sweet craving!