Crispy Green Bean Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne pepper; mix well. In another shallow dish, whisk eggs.
- Coat each green bean in egg, then coat completely in bread crumb mixture. Place in a single layer on baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Serve immediately.
Just a Suggestion!
- You can serve these green bean fries with any of your favorite dipping sauces - anything from ranch dressing to an Asian-style dressing will work!
- For more wonderful vegetable recipes, try our Skillet Creamed Corn, our Slow Cooker Glazed Carrots, or our Stuffed Zucchini!
- How about some classic french fries? Try our Baked Cheddar Fries, our Creamy Herb Fries, our Duchess French Fries.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 133
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.8g 18 %
- Cholesterol 69mg 23 %
- Sodium 367mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12 %
- Sugars 4.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"