We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Mr. Food test kitchen loves to experiment with lots of spices and herbs, always figuring out just what flavors work best with what. We think youll really like this simple pairing of fresh baby carrots and dill.
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) package fresh peeled baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Place carrots in a medium saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil over high heat. Boil for about 10 minutes, or until tender (see Note).
- Drain carrots then return them to the pan.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook over low heat until butter is melted and carrots are evenly coated.
The cooking time may vary, depending upon the size and age of the carrots.
Garnish with sprigs of fresh dill weed just before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)