Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get even your most finicky veggie eaters to eagerly gobble down our creamy Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin! This tasty veggie oven bake can be thrown together in a snap, using convenient frozen and refrigerated basics!
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) bag frozen cauliflower florets, thawed
- 3/4 cup French fried onions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8- x 8-inch baking dish or 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl beat eggs. Add soup, sour cream, butter, onion, 1 cup cheese, salt and pepper, mix well. Stir in cauliflower.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and French fried onions. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.