Easy Corn Pudding
If you're in need of an easy side dish, this corn pudding recipe has you covered.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Corn pudding is a dish that's been around since the early days when settlers learned how to cook corn from the Native Americans. Today, it's still a side dish favorite that families love to change up and make their own. Our Easy Corn Pudding recipe is the shortcut way of making this classic dish, and it's very tasty!
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-1/4-ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (14-3/4-ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake about 75 minutes, or until golden and set.
Check This Out!
- This Easy Corn Pudding recipe is geat year-round. In fact, we like to serve it at both summer cook-outs and Thanksgiving dinner.
- Plus, you can easily make it ahead of time. Just prep and freeze until you're ready to bake it off. We have more make-ahead casseroles, here!
- Lookin' for more cool corn pudding recipes? Check out our Autumn Corn Pudding!
- If you're a fan of vegetable pudding recipes then you'll love our Harvest Vegetable Bake! It's a great sweet potato pudding recipe with a few added harvest veggies.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Thanksgiving isn't the only time of year for enjoying corn pudding, but it is one of our favorites! Find other amazing holiday side dish recipes here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 297
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 1.2g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.5g 19 %
- Cholesterol 94mg 31 %
- Sodium 705mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 62g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!