Easy Veggie Kabobs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Say hello to your new favorite dish because these Easy Veggie Kabobs are sure to be it! Fire up the grill for these kabobs because you'll wanna eat 'em all!
What You'll Need
- 8 small mushroom caps
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 8 slices
- 1 medium-size yellow bell pepper, cut into ½-inch to ¾-inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 4 (12-inch) metal skewers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
What to Do
- Thread vegetables evenly onto skewers. (see note)
- Stir together melted butter, basil, and garlic powder; reserve 1/4 cup butter mixture, and set aside.
- Spray cold grill rack with cooking spray; preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Place vegetable skewers on rack; grill, covered, 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning and basting with remaining butter mixture every 5 minutes. Serve with reserved 1/4 cup butter mixture.
If you use wooden skewers, be sure to soak 'em in water for 30 minutes so they won't burn as the food cooks. You'll also need to leave a little space between each chunk of food as you're threading it onto the skewer to ensure even cooking.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 236
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 73 %
- Trans Fat 0.9g 0 %
- Protein 2.3g 5 %
- Cholesterol 61mg 20 %
- Sodium 210mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.7g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 2.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's no shadow of a doubt that this rise 'n' shine recipe for Raspberry Streusel Muffins will be a welcome treat at breakfast. Full of fresh raspberries and topped with an extraordinary streusel topping, these muffins are perfect with your morning coffee, or anytime you get a sweet craving!