Festive Creamy Corn
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Creamed corn is a potluck favorite no matter what time of the year, but when it's served with colorful chopped pimientos and green chilies, it's perfect for serving during the holidays. Our Festive Creamy Corn is going to brighten up your dinner table and your taste buds!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) cans whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes and softened softened
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimientos, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 stick butter, sliced
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe serving dish, combine corn, cream cheese, green chilies, pimientos, salt, and pepper.
- Place butter slices on top and microwave on high about 8 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 248
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 64 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 3.4g 7 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 427mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 2.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was under lock and key with our Test Kitchen supervisor for years. It was a family recipe and she finally did share it with us. So, here you go. Make sure you let us know how much you like Cold Fudge Cake in the recipe comments below.