Grilled Summer Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Got a grill basket for your barbecue grill? Use it or pick one up and get your gang to eat their veggies with our recipe for Grilled Summer Veggies. The unbeatable smoky cookout flavors will turn those finicky eaters into veggie lovers.
What You'll Need
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 yellow squash, cut into sticks
- 1 zucchini, cut into sticks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well and place in a grill basket.
- Grill vegetables 5 to 6 minutes, or until lightly browned but still crisp.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!