We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one Killer Slaw recipe! That's 'cause it's packed with the tangy flavors that you know and love in an easy coleslaw recipe. We got this recipe from one of the Test Kitchen's good friends, Morgan Murphy who's mom used to make it for him when he was a kid. We bet that you'll love this one too!
What You'll Need
- 1 head cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 head red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving. When ready to serve, drain excess liquid.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 144
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 1.0g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.1g 4 %
- Cholesterol 9.8mg 3 %
- Sodium 319mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 14 %
- Sugars 5.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole is filled with the mouthwatering flavors that you love in hearty dinner. We even made this classic recipe even easier with a few shortcuts to get you in and out of the kitchen and dinner on the table faster!