Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a last-minute dish to serve tonight? Well, it must be your lucky day 'cause our recipe for Lucky Cabbage and Noodles is a real crowd-pleaser that comes together faster than you can do an Irish jig! Don't you just love it when luck is on your side?
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped onion
- 4 cups thickly shredded cabbage (about 1/2 of a medium head)
- 8 ounces bowtie noodles, prepared according to package directions
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil; saute onions and cabbage until very soft and light brown.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook 7 to 10 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Cabbage Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!