One Dish Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One-dish cooking means easy clean-up...now that's my type of cooking!
What You'll Need
- 1 can (15 ounces) creamed corn
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 3/4 cup crumbled Ritz-type crackers
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons melted margarine
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour into a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray. Bake for 35 minutes until casserole is golden brown and bubbly.
Try adding 1/2 teaspoon of your favorite spice to "zip" this up try dill, basil, or garlic!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.