Orzo and Pea Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a refreshing change from the "same old, same old" cold summer salads! Rice-shaped orzo pasta teams with garden-fresh ingredients for the perfect bring-along for your next picnic or grilling day!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces dry orzo pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups green peas, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup loosely packed chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup loosely packed chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar (original or roasted garlic)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, green peas, onion, parsley, basil, and mint.
- In a medium bowl, combine the seasoned rice vinegar, olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, salt, and pepper; whisk until well combined. Add to the pasta mixture and toss gently until well combined. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to chill.
Recipe courtesy of Mizkan Americas
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a light and fluffy quick bread that's perfect for the holiday season. Our Razzle-Dazzle Raspberry Bread is studded with lots of sweet red raspberries. This bread is pretty enough and tasty enough to give as a homemade gift, but easy enough to make anytime you're craving a "razzle-dazzling" treat.