We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've never tried oven roasted tomatoes before, then you're in for a real treat! Our Roasted Tomatoes are easy to make, and because they're roasted, you can enjoy a host of nutritional benefits on top of all that flavor!
What You'll Need
- 4 medium-sized tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degree F.
- Cut the tomatoes in half, remove the stems, and lightly squeeze out some of the juices.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Rub the mixture onto the tomatoes and place them cut side up in a 9" x 13" baking dish. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until soft but not mushy.
Why not add 1/4 teaspoon of dried dill weed, basil, or oregano, too? Use my recipe as a starting point and make these your own, as a side dish or for adding to cooked pasta or rice. So, depending on how you use them, the yield really will vary.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!