Sauteed Carrots and Zucchini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sauteeing veggies really brings out their flavor and this Sauteed Carrots and Zucchini dish hits the spot every time! Enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (white part only)
- 1 pound zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
What to Do
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrot; cook, uncovered, 4 minutes, stirring often.
- Add green onions, and cook 1 more minute. Add zucchini, and cook 2 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in salt and pepper; cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Sprinkle with basil.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).