Smoky Mountain Baked Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a side dish? It's hard to go wrong with baked beans, especially these! Our Smoky Mountain Baked Beans are straight out of the Southern foothills where people know a thing or two about this classic dish. Serve some up at your next BBQ or family get-together!
What You'll Need
- 2 (28-ounce) cans baked beans
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons light brown sugar, divided
- 3 strips bacon, each strip cut in half crosswise
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine beans, ketchup, mustard, and 1/4 cup brown sugar; mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish and top with bacon. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar over bacon.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 to 55 minutes, or until bubbly and bacon is crisp.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.