Veggie Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you're eating vegetarian or you're looking for the best combination of veggies to throw in with your protein, our Veggie Stir Fry is just the side dish recipe you've been looking for. It's simple enough to match well with anything, so you won't have to stress out about creating the perfect combination of ingredients. The toughest decision you'll have to make is whether to eat it with a pair of chopsticks or a fork!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 1 medium broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
What to Do
- In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot, but not smoking.
- Add broccoli and red pepper and stir-fry about 3 minutes. Add garlic and soy sauce and continue stir-frying for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender but still crisp.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)