Zesty Veggie Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll ask for seconds when you serve our Zesty Veggie Toss, that comes packed with a flavorful kick. Our Italian-style chilled veggie salad will turn finicky veggie eaters into veggie fans.
What You'll Need
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, halved (see Note)
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the dressing, cayenne pepper sauce, and sugar; mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients; toss to mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Options, options, options! You can substitute two drained 4-ounce cans of button mushrooms for the fresh mushrooms, if you'd like.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.