We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you grow zucchini in your garden, or you're picking it up from the store, this is the game-changing zucchini recipe you need! Our recipe for Zucchini Squares is a baked zucchini dish that's made with grated cheese, lots of seasonings, and a few other ingredients, making it one of our favorite zucchini side dishes. When you serve zucchini this way, even the pickiest of eaters will be asking for seconds of their veggies.
What You'll Need
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 3 cups grated zucchini
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, then add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until set in center. Let cool 5 minutes, then cut into squares.
Just a Suggestion!
- If you have the time, give this extra zip by using chopped fresh garlic instead of garlic powder.
- If you want more zucchini? Try our Crunchy Zucchini Strips, our All-Star Zucchini, or our Italian Zucchini Boats!
- Did you know that zucchini is great in desserts? Make our Easy Zucchini Bread, or our Zucchini Spice Bundt Cake.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 257
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 3.8g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.4g 15 %
- Cholesterol 88mg 29 %
- Sodium 312mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 3.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Four-Layer Pecan Pie recipe is layered with creamy filling, crunchy pecans, and a flaky refrigerated pie crust that truly make this a delectable dessert. Top it with a scoop of your favorite ice cream and a drizzle of maple syrup for a dessert you'll want to eat over and over again.