All-in-One Quinoa Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to cook all day to end up with a fun all-in-one meal that’s both healthy and filling thanks to the convenience of the freezer aisle. And although we say this feeds one, it’s one very generous portion or it’s definitely enough for 2 for lunch. So what do you say you give our All-in-One Quinoa Bowl a try as a good-for-you way to start the new year?
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet potato puffs
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen quinoa and vegetable blend
- 1/2 cup frozen veggie chick’n strips (see Tip)
- 1/4 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
What to Do
To learn how to make this All-in-One Quinoa Bowl, head over to Easy Home Meals!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- We made this a completely vegetarian option by using meatless chick‘n strips, however feel free to swap them out with strips of cooked chicken breast if you’d like. And for those of us who do like vegetarian options, check out all the choices that are available in the freezer aisle.
- For more healthier meal options, try our Fiesta Zucchini Salad or our Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad!
- Plus, check out or collection of Healthy Dessert Recipes Under 100 Calories.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!