Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's something special about these Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts that makes them the best veggie appetizer around. Oh wait, it's the perfectly cooked bacon! We can't get enough of this easy Brussels sprouts recipe. Whether you need it for a dinnertime side dish or you're serving it at a family get-together, you're gonna love this savory bite-sized treat.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups water
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts (about 24)
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- Coarse black pepper for sprinkling
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large saucepan over high heat, bring water to a boil. Place Brussels sprouts in boiling water and return water to boil 4 to 5 minutes; drain.
- Gently squeeze Brussels sprouts to dry. Place a Brussel sprout at one end of a piece of bacon then roll up and place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with pepper. Repeat with remaining bacon and brussels sprouts.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp and Brussels sprouts are fork-tender. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Check This Out!
- For more perfect ways with Brussels sprouts, try our Best Bacon Sprouts or our Saucy Burssels Sprouts!
- Vegetable are delicious! You'll love our Asparagus Bacon Bundles, our Creamy Spinach Casserole, and our Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad.
- Your party needs our starters! Make our Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Popper, or our Bite-Sized Crab Cakes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .