The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Tasty, Easy Vegetable Recipes: 35 Vegetable Side Dishes, Dinners, and More
Glazed Sweet Potato Wedges
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
We've finally found the way to perfect sweet potatoes, and it's even easier than we would've thought! Our 5-ingredient recipe for Glazed Sweet Potato Wedges is made even more appealing 'cause we just have to warm it up in the microwaveno baking required! Our sweet citrus-y glaze really helps to bring out the natural flavors of the sweet potato. Who knowsyou may not want to have regular potatoes again!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter, plus one teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon orange juice, plus 1 teaspoon
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled, boiled, and each cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- Orange slices for garnish
What to Do
- Place butter in an 8-inch square microwaveable baking dish and microwave on high power for 30 seconds, or until melted.
- Stir in orange juice and cinnamon. Add potatoes, tossing to coat. Cover with waxed paper.
- Microwave on high power for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender, turning the dish and stirring once during the cooking. Garnish with orange slices, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon-Caper Fish Fillets
Did you know fish is the ultimate fast food? We're not talking about the stuff you get at a drive thru. These sunny-tasting fish fillets cooks up in just 8 minutes! You read that right. Our Lemon-Capers Fish Fillets combine lemon juice and the tangy flavor of capers to add just the right amount of "wow" to this easy dinner recipe!