- What are eCookbooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a giveaway?
- How do I Use "My Recipe Box" on MrFood.com?
- What are some other recipe resources?
- What is the Mr. Food Test Kitchen Recipe eNewsletter?
- How do I subscribe/unsubscribe?
- How do I change my email address?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit MrFood.com?
- Why Can’t I Log In to Mr. Food?
- Why am I Seeing Advertisements on Mr. Food?
- How do I get email from Mr. Food in my Gmail primary inbox?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen?
- How do I allow or block browser push notifications?
The Mr. Food Test Kitchen eCookbooks are free, downloadable recipe collections organized around a theme, such as dessert recipes, holiday recipes, or recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less. These eCookbooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded from our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed for easy reference while cooking. We think eCookbooks are a great way to offer a free collection of recipes to our readers. You can find our latest collection of eBooks here.
You will need Adobe to access our eCookbooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. If a link in a PDF recipe does not work, type the recipe name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The Mr. Food editorial team loves giving away free products to our readers! As often as we can, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. In addition to standard entries via the form on the contest page, we will give you an extra entry any contest for EACH of the following items:
- We will give you an extra entry if you blog about the giveaway at your blog. Contact us with a link to the blog post.
- We will give you an extra entry if you tweet about the giveaway. Use the tweet button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
- We will give you an extra entry if you post about the giveaway on Facebook. Use the Like button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
Our giveaways range in duration and frequency, so check our Giveaways page often! Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize. For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
- Everyday Diabetic Recipes
The Mr. Food Test Kitchen Recipe eNewsletter is the free email recipe newsletter published by the Editors of at MrFood.com. We publish the Mr. Food Recipe eNewsletter 7 days a week. The editors at MrFood.com also publish 2-3 Mr. Food Recipe eNewsletter special offers issues each week with deals and offers for Mr. Food readers. Each of the standard issues revolves around a recipe or theme, such as chicken recipes, slow cooker recipes, casseroles, breakfast, childhood favorite recipes, vintage recipes, and everything else from A - Z. Many of our standard issues include:
- 10-25 Mr. Food Test Kitchen recipes
- Recipe videos and How-To videos
- Shopping, cooking, baking or serving tips
- Cookbook and product giveaways
- Free, downloadable eCookbooks
To subscribe to the Mr. Food Test Kitchen Recipe eNewsletter or our other newsletters like Easy Everyday Comfort or Just Desserts, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page on MrFood.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at MrFood.com. To unsubscribe from the email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of the Mr. Food Test Kitchen Recipe eNewsletter or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
We also offer a weekly edition of our newsletters. If you would prefer to get just the weekly newsletter, instead of our daily newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” button in any email from us. Once there, you will see a section titled “Can We Convince You To Stay?” Under this section, click the “Weekly mailings work for me (1x a week)” option, and click “Update My Preferences.” From here on out, you’ll only receive one email a week from that newsletter.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: https://www.mrfood.com/section/update-email.
If you also have an account on MrFood.com so that you can access your "Recipe Box," you will need to log in on MrFood.com and update your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the hamburger/horizontal lines/application menu on upper righthand corner of browser
2. Select Settings.
3. Click the Privacy and Security tab.
4. Scroll to Cookies and Site Data.
5. Click the Manage Exceptions button.
6. Type “[SITE NAME]” and hit Enter on your keyboard to search.
7. Ensure “Allow” shows up next to the site’s name. If not, click the “Allow” button.
1. Click on the three vertical dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Click the Privacy and Security tab.
3. Click the Cookies and Other Site Data button
4. Select ‘Allow all cookies’ (or ‘Block third-party cookies in incognito; opinions?’)
5. Remove; no more ‘done’ button.
1. Click on the three horizontal dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Click ‘Settings.’
3. Click the ‘Privacy, search, and services’ tab, and then select ‘Balanced (Recommended)’
1. Click the gear icon located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. In the ‘Block Cookies’ section, select ‘Never.’
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from MrFood.com.
Like most websites, radio, and television stations, we are supported by advertising. Advertising on our site and in our newsletters are typically placed by a national network such as Google, AOL/Verizon, or OpenX, among others. Often the ads you see are personalized based on your browsing habits. If you have any specific comments, questions, or concerns about a particular advertiser on FaveCrafts, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your Gmail primary inbox instead of the promotions tab, please follow these simple instructions.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@MrFood.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
If you want to set up or disable notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Our mail servers send e-mail through primenewsletters.com or favecrafts.com for all of our web properties. For a complete list of our e-mail newsletters please visit www.primenewsletters.com or our subscriber center.
Updated November 22, 2017
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.