- What are eCookbooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a giveaway?
- How do I Use "My Recipe Box" on MrFood.com?
- What are some other recipe resources?
- What is the Mr. Food Test Kitchen Recipe eNewsletter?
- How do I subscribe/unsubscribe?
- How do I change my email address?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit MrFood.com?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen?
- How do I allow or block browser push notifications?
The Mr. Food Test Kitchen eCookbooks are free, downloadable recipe collections organized around a theme, such as dessert recipes, holiday recipes, or recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less. These eCookbooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded from our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed for easy reference while cooking. We think eCookbooks are a great way to offer a free collection of recipes to our readers. You can find our latest collection of eBooks here.
You will need Adobe to access our eCookbooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. If a link in a PDF recipe does not work, type the recipe name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The Mr. Food editorial team loves giving away free products to our readers! As often as we can, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. In addition to standard entries via the form on the contest page, we will give you an extra entry any contest for EACH of the following items:
- We will give you an extra entry if you blog about the giveaway at your blog. Contact us with a link to the blog post.
- We will give you an extra entry if you tweet about the giveaway. Use the tweet button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
- We will give you an extra entry if you post about the giveaway on Facebook. Use the Like button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
Our giveaways range in duration and frequency, so check our Giveaways page often! Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize. For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
- American Society for Nutrition
- Food and Agriculture Organization
- Food and Drug Administration
- ChooseMyPlate - Government Nutrition Recommendations
- IFSH - Institute for Food Safety and Health
- Oregon State University Food Resource
The Mr. Food Test Kitchen Recipe eNewsletter is the free email recipe newsletter published by the Editors of at MrFood.com. We publish the Mr. Food Recipe eNewsletter 7 days a week. The editors at MrFood.com also publish 2-3 Mr. Food Recipe eNewsletter special offers issues each week with deals and offers for Mr. Food readers. Each of the standard issues revolves around a recipe or theme, such as chicken recipes, slow cooker recipes, casseroles, breakfast, childhood favorite recipes, vintage recipes, and everything else from A - Z. Many of our standard issues include:
- 10-25 Mr. Food Test Kitchen recipes
- Recipe videos and How-To videos
- Shopping, cooking, baking or serving tips
- Cookbook and product giveaways
- Free, downloadable eCookbooks
To subscribe to the Mr. Food Test Kitchen Recipe eNewsletter, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page on MrFood.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at MrFood.com. To unsubscribe from the email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of the Mr. Food Test Kitchen Recipe eNewsletter or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: https://www.mrfood.com/section/update-email.
If you also have an account on MrFood.com so that you can access your "Recipe Box," you will need to log in on MrFood.com and update your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from MrFood.com.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@MrFood.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
If you want to set up or disable notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
But of course! You can visit our blog at http://www.mrfood.com/blog. We update our blog regularly with new recipes, cooking tips, food news, and more. We LOVE when readers comment on the blog, and you don't have to sign in to comment. Just enter your name, email, and comment into the form at the bottom of each blog post and click submit. No one but the editors will see your email address, and we will only use it to contact you in response to a question or to thank you for a comment.
We welcome guest posts at the Mr. Food Test Kitchen blog. If you are interested in contributing a guest post at our blog, whether you want to tell a personal cooking story or talk about a food trend, simply contact us. We love working with other members of the cooking community, so feel free to tell us your idea.
Our mail servers send e-mail through primenewsletters.com or favecrafts.com for all of our web properties. For a complete list of our e-mail newsletters please visit www.primenewsletters.com or our subscriber center.
Updated November 22, 2017
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.