About Mr. Food
For over 30 years the Mr. Food Test Kitchen has stood the test of time, earning the trust of America.
We’ve worked hard to gain that trust by consistently delivering quick and easy recipes via our nationally syndicated TV segment, online and traditional publishing, our websites and growing licensing division.
The heart of our brand focuses around our highly regarded Test Kitchen. It’s one of the nations most respected providers of triple-tested recipes and engaging multi-media food-related content.
Our success comes from never wavering from our founder, Art Ginsburg’s quick and easy cooking philosophy, which is how we can always confidently provide our viewers, readers and partners with plenty of reasons to say … “OOH IT’S SO GOOD!!”
Quick Facts about Prime Publishing
Our goal is to provide five minutes of fun every day in the life of a home cook, as well as quick and easy weekly meal solutions no matter the occasion.
- More than 34 million monthly page views by home cooks, crafters, and DIYers.
- More than 5.1 million email newsletter subscribers.
- 50+ websites that cover everything from knitting and crochet to food and wine!
- More than 5 million followers/subscribers on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.
- In-house video studio, two test kitchens, and 20+ full-time editors show our commitment to creating quality content.
- Proud publisher of Wildfowl Carving magazine, Rug Hooking magazine, plus I Like Knitting, I Like Crochet, and We Like Sewing digital magazines.
Contact Us: For more questions about MrFood.com, our newsletters, or our projects, check out our Contact Us page.
FAQs: Still can't find what you're looking for? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Connect with Us
About Our Free eNewsletters
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Quick & Easy Everyday Cooking eNewsletter
Discover delicious, triple-tested recipes from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen, a trusted brand for 30+ years. You’ll never miss the daily TV recipes or the helpful cooking tips from the originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Recipe of the Day
Get the featured TV recipe of the day from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen delivered to your inbox with this daily newsletter. Every recipe is triple tested and sure to make you say OOH IT’S SO GOOD!!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Easy Everyday Comfort
Indulge in all your favorite comfort foods with the recipes in this free newsletter. Whether you’re cooking for two or twelve, everyone will want seconds (or thirds!) of these easy, comforting dishes.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen: Just Desserts
With every newsletter you'll get our very best dessert recipes. Whether you prefer cookies, homemade cakes, or prize-winning pies, if you love sweets and treats…this is a must have.
Everyday Diabetic Recipes
Tasty, quick, and easy diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for healthy eating and living.
The Giveaway Gazette
Find out about all of the newest giveaways featured on all of Prime Publishing's sister sites. Each week there are more than 36 different contests you can enter, featuring prizes like cookware, yarn, kitchen gadgets, and more!
About Prime Publishing
Prime Publishing LLC is a leader in building multi-platform brands that inform, inspire, and engage consumer audiences. Meeting at the intersection of information and engagement, and powered by innovation, the Prime Publishing brands span digital websites, email newsletters, social media, and e-commerce. Our diverse group of cooking and crafting properties allows consumers to enjoy the content they desire on their desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, and more.
We Care: We love to give back to our community whenever we can. Over the years, we have worked with organizations such as Project Linus, American Heart Association, Warm Up America, Rush University Medical Center, Help Heal Veterans, Feed My Starving Children, and the Greater Chicago Food Depository. Learn more about our charity work here.
Awards & Recognition:
- YouTube's Silver Creator Award Winner: Our sister property, AllFreeCrochet, was our first property to receive YouTube's Silver Creator Award. This is awarded to YouTube channels that reach or surpass 100,000 subscribers. Learn more about this major milestone here.
- Mequoda's Rocket Award Winner: Many of our of properties over the years have received Mequoda's Rocket Award. The Rocket Award annually recognizes and honors the fastest growing media properties. Learn more about this achievement here.
Proud Members and Supporters of
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Donauwellen is a classic German dessert that's often called the "German Wave Cake." That's because the layers in this cake look like the waves of the Danube river. Our version starts off with a box of cake mix, to make it really easy, and features all of the classic flavors, including chocolate, vanilla, cherries, and pudding.